Sunday, May 25, 2008

Trippin': Cruisin' - Casino Royale

Royal Caribbean
Enchantment of the Seas


One of the things that a lot of people look forward to when they're cruisin' is the 24 hour access to the ship's casino. The nosy bf just informed me that it wasn't 24 hours. It's only open if the ship is cruisin'. Once it's docked somewhere, they shut down. I honestly don't understand how people get so addicted. I'm greedy with my money so the idea that I'm donating my mid-hard earned money is just ludicrous! My peeps and I only put out $20 each and played for about 30 min. I lost. The bf won. Anyhow, I decided to post this casino blog today in honor of the semi-spontaneous possibility that I will end up in LC, LA today. A friend is in a halfway baller zone so he booked a room. And we're forever leeches who will happily leech on! I'm only going for the super yummy pina colada that L'auberge has.

The real Casino Royale. Dare I take photos in a casino? I dare! I dare! They weren't actually opened yet so I went ahead and made myself at home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: