944 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Things are mos def a lot more expensive in Miami. We got a good deal on a renovated 1936 art deco hotel that featured rickety knobs that were falling apart and dorm sized rooms. But hey, the decor was nice! Even so, there were other more horrid hotels in the area with a higher price tag. Ghastly! We only stayed one night so it wasn't a big deal. Being the new generation that we are, we figured we could rough it for one night. Hah! Trust me. My foto taking skills did this place quite the justice. There are many a times when I hate the pictures that I take because they're just so bad in quality but I post them anyways because I have blogging fever. Then there are times like today when I absolutely love the pictures. So feel free to flatter me a bit by leaving positive and encouraging comments! Have a super day!
4 weeks ago

















2 comments:
good ones indeed!! how come i dont see more cruise entries? sorry i'm not so quick w/ my blog lately..just getting lazy and too many pics to choose from..haha.
hey one or two of you pictures look like it had the same camera effects that one of my hotel picture had...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/gqaznguy26/Keystone%20Colorado/IMG_3543.jpg
Post a Comment