Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Daily Shots: Krispy Wasp

Some random pandemonium to expectorium.

My dear lady friend co-worker neighbor buddy went back to her hometown and brought me back some much needed Krispy Kreme. It was just a few weeks ago that I was relating to her my sadness regarding how there are no longer any Krispy Kreme's in Houston. It's my super super duper favorite type of doughnuts. Evar. From the bottom of my heart, along with the bottoms of my sisters, cousin and cousin's gf hearts, we thank you L.P.!

Photobucket


I looked out the window one afternoon and noticed this giganto and scary wasp just chillin' on my screen. Go away!

Photobucket


Proof that I may not be a grown woman. I took a foto of the contents of my purse one day. Cell phone. Check. Ipod. Check. Wallet. Check. Keys. Check. Kung Fu Panda Happy Meal toys. Check. Check.

Photobucket


Unfortunately, the t-shirt that Marie Digby signed would inevitably have to go through the wash cycle. Therefore I made sure to snap a quick memory.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: