07.04.2008
La Gala Banquet Hall
Pam is my cousin's gf's mom. Joe is now her step-dad. They both have children from previous marriages/liaisons. It's truly a great thing to know that there is a happy ending for everyone regardless of ones' (i dunno if u guys have noticed but i don't know how to appropriately use apostrophe's) past. I know that sometimes I get scared thinking what if things between the bf and I don't work once we get married or something. It's a scary world out there! I need to rid myself of my mephitic outlook on life and be more optimistic and positive.
A friend of the family actually made the entire wedding cake all from her kitchen. Such talent! I don't even know how to make cookies from scratch.
I caught this group shot of the future mafia's of America.
This has got to be the oldest looking toddler. Like ever. Look at his face!
One of the flower girls is a major tomboy and refused to wear the girly shoes that matched her dress. Instead, she opted for her chuck's that had these rhinstone's glued on. Coolness!
There were so many cute kids who were tearin' up the dance floor. So cute! I hope I don't end up having a kid who is super shy. That would drive me nuts! I want them to be free spirited and have zero hesitation in jumping onto the dance floor with dance fever.



















2 comments:
Not to be mean but.. the kids in pic 7.. their heads don't seem to be located their bodies correctly. lol I was sort of freaked out until I scrolled down and saw the other pics of them (with normal head stances)
Where was that wedding held? Looks familiar. That toddler did not look THAT old... the chucks were really cute... hehehe... see u later today!
Post a Comment