Time crunch. I hate those. It always means that you have to constantly rush to get things done. We had peeps to meet up but I also wanted to check out the Pride Parade. I had already missed the free admission Pride Festival because of a workshop that took up most of my day. I decided to just do a drive-by to check out the festivities. The streets were completely packed with people trying to vie for that perfect spot to parade watch. There was no way we were going to be able to find any parking in the proximity so I gave the bf the okay to leave the area. As we drove passed Woodhead on Westheimer, I noticed a bunch of floats on stand-by. Yipee! We parked and I got to at least see some of the floats in non-action form. The pics suck pretty bad but I wanted to post them anyways. I was trying to practice that whole shooting 'manual' crap.
4 weeks ago



















No comments:
Post a Comment