Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Persona Grata: Matt Harding

Another addicting viral video. And another viral video that I simply cannot stop watching. My co-worker buddy neighbor person LP just sent the link to me after I asked her why she was laughing so hysterically. And then we watched it together. And together we laughed hysterically. Premise. Matt Harding has traveled to 42 countries and to many, many cities. At each destination, he films himself dancing his little running man jig to the backdrop of these gorgeous places. Sometimes he dances alone. Sometimes he is joined by a big group of people who just want to dance with him. It looks so incredibly FUN! I completely envy these free spirited people that just oozes with creativity. I want to do this too!!! Or maybe I can make the bf do it since he can out jig me any day. LP and I agreed that this video can turn a frown upside down. The song you hear in the video is called Praan by Garry Schyman.


No comments: