Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Persona Grata: EmMa

Maybe not as much EmMa. More like her house. I'm a bad friend. Friend has moved and bought herself a home all by her lonesome for almost two years now and I barely just made the trip out to check out the crib.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Most people always think I'm weird when I pull out my camera and begin to randomly shoot things. But after a few minutes, they join in and start offering things for me to use as subjects. So fun! Take for instance this Michelle Kwan snow globe that Miss EmMa is showing off. She's really into ice skating and even offers lessons! I'm supposed to make my way out to the rink ones of these days.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I didn't notice it at the time, but that's a blurry pic of me and her to the right of the snow globe. I'm not sure what year that was but it was at our first Vienna Teng concert.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Two books that she suggested for me. I still haven't gotten to them yet! I have this jenga stack of travel books that I'm making my way through at the moment. It's very exciting stuff. I've got highlights and sticky notes everywhere.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh how I do miss the Sanrio characters. I can't decide which one was my favorite. It was either Keroppi, Pochacco or Pekkle. Those were the frackin' days my people!

Photobucket


Thanks for recommending this pad thai stuff to me! I made it last night with some chicken and the bf liked it very much.

Photobucket


These little dim sum holders are so CUTE! She got them as wedding favors. It is such a great idea. A bit of an expensive idea but so cute nonetheless. I'm really considering incorporating this into my future wedding.

Photobucket


And last but not least, proof that my friend is a coupon hoard. She is a coupon maniac! She has this entertainment coupon book and she uses it to the end. All the places that she dines at must have an accompanying coupon. It's totally fine by me. Who wants to pay full price?!?

Photobucket

2 comments:

AntsyMama said...

i <3 imogen!! her solo stuff is actually pretty dang good. if you like her, i think you'll like emiliana torrini, especially Unemployed in the Summertime, Nothing Brings Me Down, and To Be Free. those songs are from 2 different albums. i really like the carefree messages she has to offer. oh yeah as for those dim sum wedding favors, sophia was gonna do that for her wedding, but her "frackin" (as you would say..haha) mom didn't like it so she had to waste hundreds of them. i think she ebayed them off or something. i felt bad for her!

Nosmo King said...

WHAT?!? darn those bridezilla moms ... i think the one thing i won't allow is any family member, mine or the bf's, to dictate things like that ... of course i would take their opinions into consideration but they better not pull a guilt thing cos that does not work on me ... hah! you know ... if sophia had offered those to me ... i just might have bought them on impulse ... i'm just a weirdo like that!

i'll have to check those songs out! the only song i have of hers is "today is just ok" or something like that ... i might just have to make that my next musik mundi!

thanks chica!