Monday, July 7, 2008

Musik Mundi: Travis

It's time for some male vocals and when it comes to listening to guy songs, I mos def prefer this type of style form. I would say that Travis is comparable to Keane and Snow Patrol. I love that hint of European accent. My first taste of this group of guys from Glasgow, Scotland was from their 2003 album, 12 Memories, and it was really good. Their latest album also has some catchy mellow songs and you get to sample five of them because I couldn't narrow it down to three. So if any of you guys know other bands such as thus then share the music wealth.



Travis
Album: The Boy With No Name (2007)
Song: Big Chair
Song: Closer
Song: 3 Times and You Lose
Song: My Eyes
Song: One Night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man i kinda like travis... reminds me of keane WITH guitars. haha mellow beachy type cruisn' music.