I hate that I'm always late on all the latest things. I'm just never in the KNOW! I was shopping at the Houston outlet place with my family and went inside Kate Spade while everyone else was at other stores. Of course I make a beeline towards the sales area. I really like how incredibly colorful all the bags were. If I were a mature adult, I think I would spoil myself with a bunch of Kate Spage purses. It's not outrageously expensive and it's not cheapy looking. Like COACH. Sorry all you Coach wearers. Haha. Anyways, who cares what I think. Wear what you want to wear! So I'm browsing the sales and damage items and I come across this white patent clutch that is designed to look like one of those old-fashioned envelopes. The ones with the blue and red edging. OMGawd I fell in love with it instantly. I wanted it so bad. I was standing there just mulling and mulling away. The clasp on the clutch was broken and so it wouldn't be able to stay closed. If I bought it, it would mean that I would have to take it to a place that would repair it for me. Since it was damaged, there was a 25% discount on top of the already 30% off everything in the entire store. Even with all those discounts, the clutch was still a good fifty bucks. And that's not including the money I would have to pay additionally to get it fixed. Oy vay! Ai yah! Choi oi! So I somehow managed to tell myself not to buy it and left. Fifteen minutes later I dragged my cousin into the store to get her opinion. She gave me the how practical is the purse non-sense and also said it wasn't worth it especially since it was broken. While having lunch with my mom and aunt in the food court, I asked my mom if she wanted to buy me a purse. Haha! Man. I was willing to jump through hoops! And PLUS, she's USPS! She's gotta love the fact that the clutch looked like the envelopes she used to use back in the day. But nope. She was also too practical and sensible to buy something that was broken. If only they had a one that was mint. I think she would have bought a brand spankin' new one for me since I never ask her for anything. Man. I think I like taking my ma shopping. And if you're wondering. I could not find the clutch anywhere online. I think it was like a holiday line and it sold out pretty quick. I want! The style is called Par Avion. It comes in three styles, a cosmetic case, the nikolette is the one I wanted and then there's the medium shopper.
Kate Spade
Par Avion - Cosmetic Case
$45
Kate Spade
Par Avion - Nikolette
$95
Kate Spade
Par Avion - Medium Shopper
$175
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment