Tino and Stewie have this playful love hate relationship. Stewie can often be found grabbing at Tino's wagging tail and Tino can be found chasing Stewie around the living room. They haven't hurt each other. Yet. The best part is when I find them sleeping together. Melts my heart! Too bad Tino is a bit too sensitive to the sound of me creeping to my camera or else I would have a bunch of fotos capturing such an aw inducing moment. Mister Neo however doesn't bother with either of them. I guess he's just to mature to be involved with such child-like antics. And now I give you, in rare form, cat and dog in slumber, together. They're best buddies forever.
So they're not quite sleeping just yet.
Tino sleep. Stewie awake.
Stewie sleep. Tino awake.
Saturday mornings, when I'm not out meeting up with Mochi or whoever else, I'll be in bed and on my computer. Stewie will eventually make her way to me and then I'll give her the expected rub down as she purrs and paws and suckles the blanket. When Tino finally notices what's going on, he'll come over and plop down right next to me so that I can pet him and give him some attention and love as well. He's so jealous! But it's great that he's not aggressive towards Stewie when he sees me with her. After some time, they will both just fall to sleep. It's some seriously cute shiz!
Here's a foto of Stewie trying to pry Tino's mouth open. She's fearless. I think she viewed Tino as a mother figure as a kitten. She grew up with dogs so now she isn't scared of them.







No comments:
Post a Comment