I FINALLY got my snowboard boots! Hurrah to thaht. I was so excited. Thanks to Miss LP for going through all the trouble! I owe her something. Not sure what yet but I'll think of something. Maybe something along the lines of chocolate since she gave up chocolate for Lent and tomorrow is EASTER! I did a big no-no and ordered my boots on E-BAY. I wasn't sure if they would fit but for 70 bucks, I figured I could sell them if they didn't. I know. I need to learn that money does not grow on trees. Just on my parents and big poppa's trees. Haha! KIDDING. Or am I? So I was hoping for a good week or two that the shoes would fit. And when I tried them on, the tip of my big fat toes were pretty much scraping the edges of the shoe. I was like OH NO! It was a bit too small! But you know what? I think it'll be ok. I just have to walk around the house with them on one whole day to really get a better feel. On the same day I picked up my boots from LP, big poppa bought himself some new Converse sneakers. He tried on a pair at urbn that I knew deep down were half a size too big but he somehow managed to convince himself that they fit. Whatevs. So he ended up getting them. When we got home, we both tried on our new footwear and went prancing around in them. It was then that he realized that his shoes maybe were a bit too big. After contemplating for two weeks regarding whether or not he wanted to exchange them, he decided that, you know what, I think it'll be ok. Gee, now that sounds kinda familiar.
My new Forum Baseline snowboard boots. It's a huge workout just trying to get those suckers on. I can NOT wait for the next winter season. I've got nothing but snowboard trips planned up the wazoo. My ultimate goal is to go at least once each month from December to April. It's pretty far-fetched but a girl can dream right?
Big poppa's new shoes. Doesn't he look great in them? Haha.
I tried to pose in my boots but the dogs kept thinking we were trying to play with them or something. Look at my cute puppy Tino. He's like seven years old but I still consider him my puppy.
Look at me doing toe-side! I went all dorky and put my goggles on. I'm so amazingly happy that I finally picked up toe-side. It was really frustrating for all of us that we couldn't do it before. And now we can! We're carving that ice now! Maybe I can master jumps next season! Hah!
The dogs are so cute here. It's like they're wondering what in the world is she doing?!?
Big poppa's turn! The cat decided to make her appearance. And big poppa wanted a moment to himself.
And now he's off and going down the mountain.
He turns toe-side.
And then he quickly cuts to heel.
Now for the big jump! Tino decided to jump too.
Big poppa and I finished our amateur foto-shoot and Tino was like, that's it? I want more!
Me and my most favoritest guy in the whole wide world.













No comments:
Post a Comment