Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trippin': Morrison - Red Rocks Amphitheatre

18300 West Alameda Parkway
Morrison, CO 80465

It would be so awesome to one day be able to see a concert at Red Rocks. But for now, having the chance to roam around the amphitheatre during the day will suffice. I knew I wanted to come here and check things out not only cos I've seen it in pictures so many times, but also cos frackin' The Amazing Race has been here. Twice I believe as the very first starting point. The view is unbelievable and the way everything was built is just crazy. I think the architect person kept most of the natural rock formations and worked his way around it. My friends who have actually been to concerts here complained that there tends to be a lot of echoing going on so the music isn't sharp. That socks! Oh well. Viva la experience. Going down those gazillion flight of stars wasn't so bad. But going back up? Oh my Lordy! It was really bad. Lungs burning, heart thumping and muscle fatiguing feat.


No comments: