Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Paw Pals: Laundry Day

Here's more pictures of Stewie. What's unconditional love? It's having a cat that scratches you to death, giving you wounds that get so infected that you have to go to a doctor. A cat who likes to pee and poo in her litter box right after I clean it. A cat who shreds up any pieces of paper or toilet paper that she sees. And even after all of her craziness, I still love her to death. I love when she walks over to lie with me and when she runs over to me when she gets spooked. You should feel her fur! It's super soft and silky. I've never seen a cat with fur as soft as Stewie's.

Here are pics of her looking funny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I came home from work one day and big poppa told me to quickly go look in the hamper/linen closet. Guess who was there taking a nap on our towels. Who else?!?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Cat or bat?

Photobucket

No comments: