My surplus of Vancouver fotos:
We stayed at Delta Suites Hotel. The rooms are small, but the bedroom is separate from the living room.
I know this may be pretty gross, but I'm pretty sure I have a fascination with poop. We were walking to get some coffee and lo and behold, some giganto poopy on the sidewalk. I just had to take a picture! I'm sure the people passing by thot I was weird. Oh well. I like it when people think I'm weird.
Why are Vancouverans so cool? Cos when I was attempting to take a foto of this wall that had this cool painting on it, two of them jumped into the frame to vogue for me. Awesomeness!
Snow on day three.
More chestnut stands.
The crappiest club ever was the one below. The people who work there are complete idiots. Clipboards and all. I won't get into how retarded the workers here all.
I love getting boba drinks. Even though I don't like the bobas. I'm drawn to boba places. When I see a place, I suddenly crave for some. So it was no diff in Vancouver. I saw a place called Teahouse and went right in. I got a milk tea, of course. It's not as good as the one at the Teahouse here in Houston, but it still wasn't bad. It tasted close to how the milk tea tastes from Cafe 101.
These little toy machines are everywhere!
We stopped by the Urban Behavior Outlet. It looks pretty crappy inside, but the clothes are cute and cheap!
The Vancouver airport is really cute! Just how many Asian live and visit Vancouver? Enough that all the signs also translated in Chinese, Japanese and Korean.



























No comments:
Post a Comment