I won't even bother to include a link or address to w.a.v.e.s 24 hour coffee house. Why? Cos this mean worker lady chastised me for taking fotos inside. I don't understand why this is so forbidden. Was she afraid that I was going to open a beach 24 hour coffee house or a crest 24 hour coffee house or a high tide 24 hour coffee house or a sands 24 hour coffee ... you get the point. It's completely ridiculous to me. Luckily, I had already taken a slew of fotos before she noticed and literally bathed me from head to toe with her coffee breath. I know. I get immature sometimes when someone gets in my face. She even asked me to erase the fotos I had already taken. Which of course I didn't. My camera has a hide feature that hides any image I want so that people can't see them when scrolling through my fotos. When anti-fotog lady asked me to erase my pictures, the first thing I could think of to say was, "You guys are so mean here! Blenz let me take pictures!". Another prime example of how toody I can get when provoked. Blenz, of course, was this other coffee place right across the street that we went to two days earlier. The coffee here at w.a.v.e.s was pretty gross. Not good at all. How can you screw up a mocha? But the coffee place itself was really nice. Lots of tables to sit and study at. It's something I wish Houston had more of, but it'll never happen cos we got so many ghetto people who will linger and loiter and not buy anything. That's business y'all! While carousing around Vancouver, we saw quite a few w.a.v.e.s around the city.
Here's a blurry pic of the mean coffee lady.







No comments:
Post a Comment