Saturday, May 30, 2009

Restaurant: Russo's NY Coal-Fired Pizzeria

19817 Northwest Freeway, 300
Houston, TX 77065

I've never been to any of the New York Pizzeria's around town but my aunt wanted to meet up at her favo pizza place up north and I love pizza so I was game. We went to Russo's New York Coal-Fired Pizzeria, which at the time, I did not know that it was part of the New York Pizzeria chain. I'm thinking that Russo's is better and a tad fancier. The garlic bread was heaven. I could not put the greasy carbo-load down. The pizza was ok. I think I like cheapy pizza's better, i.e. Totino's, but it was still really good. Even though I was frackin' full, we ended up ordering two biggo slices of dessert. Red velvet for the cousin who had been craving it ever since she landed, and an oreo cheesecake which always looks good to me. Unfortunately, I was so full that I only took one bite of each. Oh, in my younger days, I would have eaten both slices by myself regardless of how full my tummy was. The interior decor was pretty cool. Very pizza goth is that makes any sense. Man. I'm so hungry. I wish I could eat garlic bread everyday and not gain any weight. Or have a heart attack.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: