1087 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L4, Canada
The Templeton is the oldest Canadian diner in the area. Our concierge suggested this place to us on a super hungry morning. It's very cute and quite charming. The place still looks very fifty-ish with the juke box and swivel chairs at the counter. Menu wise, they offer the typical diner food of burgers and shakes but what makes this place different is that there are a lot of vegan and vegetarian offerings as well as the use of a lot of organic ingredients. I ordered an all American breakfast of eggs (sunny-side up of course!) and some sausage with a yummy croissant. I know. How healthy of me! Hah! Cousin ordered a tofu scramble, which is tofu scrambled up to look exactly like scrambled eggs. It fooled me! And I can't remember anything else that was ordered. There was a constant line of people waiting for a table, which was prolly fueled by having very few tables. Either way, this place is busy busy! The food is pretty good and I'm pretty sure I would be a frequent visitor if I was a Vancouveran. Not sure the correct term for the locals of Vancouver. Vancouverite?
Sriracha sauce is everywhere!
Why is it that tattoos look so cool on white girls, but on Asian girls, it just makes us look frackin' ghetto!



















No comments:
Post a Comment