1032 Robson St
Vancouver, BC V6E 1A7
I'm not really understanding the Vancouver postal info. Everything after "Vancouver" looks like vitamin/supplemental readings. The one day that we chose to go sight-see around Vancouver ended having this constant drizzle all day long. Ugh. I guess that's typical of this city during the winter season. Just pure miserableness. And it's funny cos the rain sure doesn't keep people off the streets. Nor does it keep them from dressing super trendy from head to toe. Robson street was packed with people shopping and hanging out walking around. The rain didn't deter us from checking things out either. We saw this crepe place where you can walk straight up to the window, order your crepe and then be on your way. I love that! It reminds me of the pizza places in Austin. Oh how I want me some pizza right now! Sorry. Those outbursts is the diet in me screaming out. I'm not much of a crepe person and neither was Mochi or big poppa. So we didn't bother ordering one and it was a good thing we didn't cos from the reviews I've been reading, they're supposedly not that good. Plus, it was raining. Soggy crepes don't sound very appetizing. Although I'm not so gaga for crepes, I still want to try out Flip Happy Crepes in Austin. Maybe share one or something. There's still so many things I want to try in Austin. And they're all food related. Surprised? Again! The diet in me!
4 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment