Saturday, November 26, 2011

Event: Yelapa Yelp Event

Since i go out to eat so much, a lot of people are always asking me if i yelp, or that i should be yelping. Which sometimes i think that i should cos i sure do utilize yelp every time i go eat at a new restaurant. Unrequited viewing. I use it but offer nothing back in return. But you know. I got a blog i need to maintain! Which i have been doing a really poor job at by the way. Even though i'm not a yelper, miss emdee sure is. She's not only a yelper but an elite yelper. Which means that she gets invited to their special events. She invited me to come along to one that was being hosted by Yelapa. Free food? I'm so there! There was tequila tasting, free chapstick (which you know i took a lot of), a photobooth and of course food! The crappy thing was that there was just too little food for the amount of people that were there. And so when something was brought out, SWARMA! I'm no wallflower so i managed to get some food with the help of miss emdee who's even less than a wallflower than i am. I love photobooths so of course we partook in that. Twice. There's one shot where i bent down to pick something up that i had dropped and the camera went off so miss emdee's posing alone. Haha. Yelapa is known for their ceviche but unfortunately, they have since closed down. Pooey. In any case, the best ceviche that i've had was the one over at the grove restaurant at discovery green. Delish!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

Aw y'all look so cute in ur cute dresses