In the midst of my DC trip, there was news of a potential government shutdown. Really?!? Right now? THIS weekend?!? Why THIS weekend?!? Luckily, out lawmakers were able to come up with a plan that would avoid having to close all those free museums and national landmarks that I had paid peak prices to come see. The morning after the decision was made, Obama and some of his people took a little jog around the Jefferson Memorial. I wasn't there to witness it but I did find myself stopping by for a bit as miss flowerchild and i made our way around the tidal basin. It was PACKED with people. There were military service men and women performing gun salutes and maybe people graduating from their respective academies. DC is so crowded. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to start charging even a little bit for all these places. I have mostly fotos of flowerchild on my camera while she has mostly me on hers. She still hasn't given me her fotos yet. Gimme yo pics woman!
4 weeks ago


















No comments:
Post a Comment