3301 McKinney Ave
Dallas, TX 75204
There has been many a Dallas trips that has resulted in a brunch at Bread Winners. The food there isn't particularly amazing but they do have an amazing selection of pastries and dessert. I've never tried any of it cos i'm usually pretty full. That part of the brain that's supposed to tell me that I'm full doesn't really work all that well with me. I usually get a croissant egg sandwich. I get this at almost every American breakfast place that i dine at. I just love croissants and fried eggs. And the croissant here is pretty good. I'm not sure how much everyone else enjoyed their food. The restaurant's electic layout and atmosphere is another reason why i enjoy coming here but they sat us at the worst table ever that day. We were literally hidden. In any case, I'm sure i'll find myself back here again.
4 weeks ago










No comments:
Post a Comment