Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Trippin: Dallas - White Rock Lake

The thing i hate most when it comes to any situation is wasting time deciding what to do. When you're young and in college, you can afford to shoot the shiz all day long with friends but as time is a wasting nowadays, for me, a decision needs to be made stat. That's why it drives me bonkers when i have to be with indecisive people who don't contribute to anything in anyway. The answer 'it doesn't matter' does not help. At all. As a person, i am completely defined by who i do not want to be. And i absolutely do not want to be that 'it doesn't matter' person. Ergo, my without hesitation decisions, opinions and answers which sometimes could be misconstrued as me being demanding and/or bossy. If that makes me not an easy-going person then i guess i'm not an easy-going person. Totally fine by me. I already know i'm not an easy person to be friends with. It also begs the question then how i'm still with big poppa. The king of easy-going i don't care it doesn't matter. Maybe i'm more patient and nicer than i thot. This preface stems from thinking back to us being at the pearl cup in dallas and not knowing what to do next. Jet ski at joe pool or bike around white rock lake. I say bike and everyone else says it doesn't matter. Really? So after heming and hawing around the task at hand, we eventually all opt to bike at white rock lake. We rent our bikes from the friendly folks over at Richardson Bike Mart and off we go. The loop around white rock lake is ten miles and the scenery is just awesome. I really do wish we had something like that here but unfortunately we are lacking any type of large natural bodies of water near our city center. Pooey!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

AntsyMama said...

I dunno what ur talking about, I think ur easy to be friends with and u have plenty, especially at our age! Im down to like 5 that I actually talk to, including u haha. Im becoming more of an anti-social less bubbly person and it kinda sucks but I don't have the energy to "care" as u put it. Except when I say I don't care i really don't and would rather veg at home then go do anything haha.