Monday, December 5, 2011

Musik Mundi: Sia

Sia
Album: Eclipse Soundtrack (2010)
Song: My Love

I haven't seen Eclipse yet but I know that whoever is in charge of selecting music for the saga always introduces me to a few new songs that i like. Such as My Love by Sia. I'm already a fan of a few of her songs so when i saw her name i was like gotta listen. And i like. The first five songs on the soundtrack were by Metric, Muse, The Bravery, Florence & The Machine and Sia. How awesome is that! Since I'm late posting this musik mundi post anyways, i'll briefly touch on the Jay-Z and Kanye concert that i went to last night. If i had any doubts on whether or not i liked hip hop music, well, i can now say that it is most certainly not my type of music. I'm not even sure why i went. I guess it's one of those ur bf supports ur interests so in return u support his.

*photo courtesy of amazon.com*

No comments: