Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Trippin': Dallas - Fort Worth Arts Festival

After the nice little bike ride around white rock, we headed over to the Fort Worth Arts Festival to meet up transam and mascara. I hate that nickname i've given her. I need to think of another one. One day, i'll finally grow up and become a little more sophisticated and maybe a little richer so that i would actually buy some of this stuff. It's expensive! The stuff at these art festivals are really nice. But you know, i'm just not at a place where i can spend that kind of money nor do i have the good taste to purchase items fitting for my future home. My current home is in a state of SPCA-ness. I told big poppa that i need to stop buying junk like shot glasses and magnets when i travel. I need to start collecting classic items unique to whatever place i'm visiting. So i'm drawing a line friends. No more junky souvenirs taking up my over-packed luggage! Back to the arts festival. No art bought. Just a lot of food. Corn on the cob. Corn dogs. Polish dogs. Turkey legs. Dippin' dots. So bad.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: