Kylie Minogue
Album: X (2007)
Song: The One
I had initially intended to post a She & Him song from their Christmas album cos i have such a major girl crush on zooey deschanel but my hipster streamer player thing didn't have a good copy of the song. So i'm using this Kylie Minogue song i was supposed to post last monday but i got busy and couldn't find the time. I'm flooding my playlist with upbeat songs to amp myself up for new year's festivities this weekend. I hope everyone had a great christmas. Mine was full of food as usual. The morning started on a bad note cos big poppa confirmed to me how street smart he is. I won't get into the deets so all i will say is that it had something to do with our mini propane grill and me running around the kitchen shouting I'M NOT HAPPY! And then he goes YOU'RE NEVER HAPPY! After the grill is fixed an hour later, he comes over to me, says he sorry and we kiss and make-up. Happy seven years big poppa!
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment