Monday, December 12, 2011

Musik Mundi: The Bravery

The Bravery
Album: Eclipse Soundtrack (2010)
Song: Ours

My favorite song on the Eclipse soundtrack is Ours by The Bravery. I've been listening to a lot of sloooww songs and it's refreshing to get some upbeat stuff back into rotation. Even with a good sountrack, i still can't bring myself to watch the movie. This weekend, i did absolutely nothing but eat. I grabbed some to-go from the newly opened torchy's tacos. It's freaking good! Trailer park. Brushfire. Do it. The line was 20-30 people deep but i called in my order and got to go straight to the front of the line. Parking was also a mess but i'm pretty good at parking illegally. Yayers to the texans! I was bouncing up and down in my seat going crazy watching those last few minutes of the game. So cray cray!

Three things that i'm obsessed with right now:
1. rose gold
2. american made
3. southwestern print


*photo courtesy of amazon.com*

No comments: