Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Art: Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth

With a new camera comes a new found interest and appreciation for architecture and design. In all the times that I have been to Dallas against my will, I was always fighting to think of places to go and things to do. And now that that era of my life is over with, I discover this amazing place I want to visit! Fort Worth is home to the Modern Art Museum, a building that was designed by Japanese architect Tadao Ando. I guess I COULD have gone here but I wouldn't have had my camera yet so what's the point! Now that I have this wonderful camera, I'm constantly itching to find cool sculptures and other different things to photograph. I can not simply say "take a picture" anymore because that would just be an insult to my SLR.

Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
3200 Darnell St
Fort Worth, TX 76107
General Admission: $10
*photos courtesy of themodern.org*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AntsyMama said...

yay!! mary got sucked in!! i was already satisfied with your myspace blog but this is like 3294872903487 times better. =D btw man those are some awesome photos you've been taking. i still have yet to figure out mine..lol.