So I've been lagging on the daily shots. My goal was to carry my camera with me EVERYDAY so that I can capture certain unique things that I may stumble across through out my day. But it hasn't been so easy because carrying around my knapsack as well as my ginormous camera is definitely not easy on my linebacker shoulders. It sucks though because there has been at LEAST a gazillion times where I saw something where I wish I had my camera with me. The bf has suffered through the phrase "awwwww I wish I had my camera ... dammit!" at least a billion times. The idea from the daily shots came from this site that I frequent on a daily basis. More on that another time.
On this particular day, I'm glad I had my camera so that I could capture this guy making his statement. I went to Toyota to get service done on my car, and this guy was definitely not happy with the Toyota that he bought. Something was wrong with his A/C and Toyota refused to give him a loaner while they check his car out because they're cheap like that. And one thing led to another and now it's this big debable. In my opinion, Toyota's definitely are not what they used to be. I have had my own Toyota for a mere 15,000 miles and it has already suffered a myriad of problems.

A gigantic wreath hanging around in Meyerland Plaza.

A pretty Christmas card tree.

I was on the ferry in Galveston and saw the words "NO SMOKING" painted everywhere. Of course this is the result of an over-processed photo. I can't help it, I'm addicted to my photo editor!
No comments:
Post a Comment