Thursday, November 8, 2007

Shoes: Burberry

I love me some rain boots.

I hate it when I find a pair of shoes that i JUST have to have because they are too darn HAWT HAWT HAWT!!! I will be taking a little vacay to Seattle early next year, and a friend who lives there suggested that I be prepared with some rain proof gear. Excellent! That just means I have an excuse to go shopping. But I'm already suffering financial repercussions early in the game. Other than looking at getting a North Face jacket cuz that's such a northernly thing to do, I plan on decking out my gross feet and a majority of my thick calves in some super hawt looking rain boots: aka GALOSHES. Nordstrom is EVIL! Too bad my friends uncle doesn't work there anymore. BOOO!

Burberry License Plate Logo Rain Boot
White
$195.00

*photo courtesy of nordstrom.com*


No comments: