11.21.2007
I was shopping around at the Golden Food Supermarket and I came upon some geoducks (pronounced "gooey duck"). The first time I ever heard of these saltwater clams was on that show Dirty Jobs and there were certainly no shortage of phallus related jokes.

My absolute favorite soy milk drink! I used to always drink this stuff when I was a little girl.

The Virgin Mary and the three wise men. Am I supposed to capitalize that? ... Anywho, everytime I see anything relating to the three wise men, I recall this one x-mas card that an old friend gave me:
"Do you know what would have happened if it had been three wise WOMEN?
1. they would have asked for directions
2. arrived on time
3. cleaned the stable
4. made a casserole
5. brought practical gifts and there would be peace on earth"
He so funny ... I wonder if it was original material or did he borrow it from another source?

No comments:
Post a Comment