I love me some Uggs.
My personal rules of fashion:
1. It's great to be different and have your own thing going on.
2. It's also ok to to see what you like and be a copy cat.
3. Last season? Who cares! I likey ... I wear.
4. It doesn't match? Even better!
5. Even though I'm chubby, I'll STILL wear stripes ... PROUDLY!
So although the whole Ugg craze has died down, I still absolutely love the pair that I have. It's raggedy and it's been through the salty ice slush of Chicago ... but it survived! When the Houston weather witnessed its first cold front, I couldn't wait to put them on and strut around town with them! And as I was perusing Nordstrom's online shoe section (the main reason why I know I really am a female even with my butch-like demeanor), I came across these Ugg boots that I just could NOT take my eyes off of. I really really like them! I even bugged my boyfriend about getting them for me. But he said no before I could even finish the second g in the word Ugg ... Boooooo ... so now I just get to sit ... and look ... Oh how happy I could be if I were rich.
UGG® Australia 'Kona' Boot
Black
$189.95
*photo courtesy of nordstrom.com*
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment