Royal Caribbean
Enchantment of the Seas
I've seen pictures from other folks who have been on cruises before, and the one thing that got me all excited were the towel animals. I literally could not wait until after dinner to return to the room because I knew that there would be something super cute sitting on the bed, patiently waiting for it's very own photoshoot. Forget the stupid chocolates on the pillow, how'd they fold a towel like that?!? I had a chance to attend a workshop that would teach all the secrets, but it was on the very last day ... and it was at freakin' 9:30am. We were so tired from having to wake up early for the ports of call and then sleeping late that we slept in. We actually didn't stay up that late but for us old fogey's, we were pushing it! Can't function without my eight hours of shut-eye. It doesn't help either that our room had no windows. So no matter what time it is, it feels like it's still in the wee hours of the night. That along with the slight rocking of the ship made for some good sleeping!
This one was a no brainer. It's a ray. Sting or manta ... it's up to you!
This one was my favorite. It's a monkey!
An elephant.
Now it gets harder. At first I thought that this was an elephant. But since the one above is an elephant than this one can't also be an elephant. So I figured it could be a dog or something.
I don't even have a clue as to what this towel animal is supposed to be. Geoduck? Lobster? What's your guess? Maybe I should have left my sunglasses behind. At least then I would know where the eyes are supposed to be.






6 comments:
the last one is a scorpion!! if you went to the class, you would know..DUH..hahaha..jk.
Thanks Miss Antsy for the clarification. I promise I'll never skip class again!
if the boat rockin' don't come knocking?
that last animal is a seal doing a trick...like a head-stand. when i search seal to look for a sample picture some black guy keeps popping up when i did the search...lol
gee godfather, i wonder if that black guy is married to some super hot super model!
You should check out the towel origami DVDs on www.FoldingMagic.com
Really cool stuff!
John
Post a Comment