Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Daily Shots: Strawberries & Mangoes

Juice Box. Strawberries and Mangoes. MMMmmmm. Yums. TRY IT NOW! Miss Antsylily, did you like it?

Photobucket

Photobucket


My new shower curtain. I love color. My old one was falling apart and it took a good year for me to finally part with it. It was already falling apart last year but the bf stapled it back together at the top where the rings are. Ghetto I know. I love the new one though. Reminds me of the mosaic tiles in downtown across the street from Jones Hall.

Photobucket


This was the first time we were up close and personal with the Smart car.

Photobucket


Tino and his new blue toy. I don't care what any expert says. Dogs are not colorblind cos I swear his fave color is blue. Hah!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg those fruits look so good. i want to droooool