Happy Birthday America! I couldn't find anything patriotic to fotograf because I've been stuck at home nursing the bf's hangover from last night. So in lieu of red, white and blue, I give you white and black, in the form of Tino and Neo.
4 weeks ago








2 comments:
awww they are too cute!!! dude i don't even wanna post my cruise pics bc you have so many more and they are so much better..lol. i wish i took more pics dang it! anyways, how did you get a room at LDL?! dude, we went there a couple wkds ago and they were booked solid. i wanted to check out their pool! we went to gamble tho..bill lost some moola but i won like a third (~$150) of it back gettin lucky at bacharach..go me! haha.
The bf has got some friends who are high rollers and have donated lots of $$$ to the LDL. That's how we were able to get a room last time. As well as some free buffets.
Bacharach - men's clothing store?
Baccarat - casino game; also considered VN headquarters.
Post a Comment