Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Restaurant: Canyon Cafe

5000 Westheimer Rd # 250
Houston, TX 77056

I'm having anti-verbose over-dose. Yeah right.

My first time coming to Canyon.
It was quiet even for lunch.
The free chips were super awesome.
Perfectly seasoned and with a crunch.

The bf had the tilapia.
He thot it was worth every buck.
I had the chicken burger.
Eew, it was not good. Yuck!

But the fries were so tasty.
So skinny. So crispy. So YUMS.
I would come back just for that.
Ok folks, that's it. I'm done.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Not sure what inspired the poem. It definitely wasn't the food. Maybe I'm just deep like that. But check out the menu below. They had something called chihuahua queso dip made from chihuahua cheese. Here's my understanding. Cheese is made from milk. So did they use chihuahua milk? How long does it take to milk a chihuahua?!? Here's an image that comes to mind. Remember in Meet the Parents where Ben Stiller's character is talking about how he would milk his cat. And he proceeded to make milking motions with his thumb and fore-finger. That's what comes to mind when I think about someone milking a chihuahua. HAHA! And you know what would be even funnier?!? If a CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO did not exist.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd have to say, other than the chips, my fave part of my meal is the white chocolate they give you at the end. ^_^

Nosmo King said...

is that what those tamales looking things were?!? my palate was not having a very adventurous moment.

Anonymous said...

yes yes. as you unwrap the tamale thing, there's this semi thin layer of white chocolate. peel it off the tamale and munch.