Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thingits: Koralie

The other day, I got upset at the bf. So what else is new with the feminine species. But anyhoo. How does he make it up to me? Well, the way to my heart is through dunny's. Upon entering my room to esc, tab and ctrl my night away, I saw those three words that I love oh so much. Me! I'm French.

Photobucket


One was a repeat, one was a new one but an ugly one and one was the one that I have been one-ting since the beginning of my dunny craze. It's the one designed by Koralie! I don't suggest going to her website. Confusing! So basically I feel like I can now stop wasting money on these things since she was the one I was waiting for. Well, maybe just a hiatus until the next series.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My sistars think I'm childish. Well. DUH!

3 comments:

AntsyMama said...

hahah cuuuuuute. you are too asian-esque-ish for me. lol. btw i never tried the shaved ice w/ mango and strawberry..we got too full at the dimsum place. and i agree, it was decent.

Anonymous said...

I know this is very "white" of me.. but what are dunnys?

Nosmo King said...

@ linda:

the dunny fad is more diverse than you think ... actually ... i think more whites are into it than asians ... anyhoo ... dunny's are these vinyl things that look like bunny's and different artists from around the world will create their own unique design ... there are large ones that are really expensive ... i just stick to the small ones that come in series ... i just started getting into them in this current french series ... all the dunnies in the french series are designed by popular french artists ... it gets expensive and prolly not worth the money but i think they're so cute! i should devote a few blogs to the dunny's that i have in my possession ... thanks for the idea linda! get in touch with me when you get back in town!