Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Birthday: Flower Child

I want to wish Miss Flower Child a super birthday today! She's just a baby! Some of us met up for brunch at Farrago's to celebrate with her. The place was super packed and we were squished into a tiny table so I wasn't able to really take any pics of the place. The food took a really long to come out and by the time it made it's appearance, I was so hungry that I dug right in and forgot to take and fotos of food. Pooey! But from what I can remember, the french toast is AWESOME. Very tasty and a nutritionists nightmare. The crab cakes also had a thumbs up. Mochi (aka Truffles. I decided to give her a new nickname.) thought my chicken and garlic pizza was good but I thought it was ok. Everyone else had normal brekkie food and you know, you can't really go wrong with that. But ya mon. Let's wish that Miss Flower Child has an amazing week. Wish I could join you in D.C. for the cherry blossoms but I'm frackin' brokety broke.

I gifted Miss Flower Child with her own Momiji doll.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Her beautiful manicured nails versus my own that's been chipping away for weeks now.

Photobucket


My face is red. It's a combo of mimosa plus laughing too loud and too hard.

Photobucket

No comments: