On our first night at the rental, someone mentioned something about how everyone would be taking turns cooking for the whole group. What?!? Uh-oh. That's no good. I mean, I can cook comfortably for big poppa and the fam but prolly not confidently enough for a big group of people who are quite skillful in the kitchen. Fortunately, for me and for everyone else, my turn never came up. Phew! Fabu made pasta with Italian sausage one night and Jack and Jill made some baked chicken with yams and asparagus. On the other nights, it was good 'ole eating out cos we were exhausted! Man. Seriously. I'm craving snowboarding like no other. Someone in Vancouver said New Zealand is the place to go right now. Hmmm. Big poppa?
While everyone else is busy helping out, big poppa naps while I wander around snapping away. Hey. Do you what you do best. Know what I mean?!?
The family that snowboards together eats together.










No comments:
Post a Comment