Poor Miss Mascara fell ill right before our snowboard trip and wasn't feeling a hundred percent on our first day of boarding and decided to stay back at the house to recuperate. Transam, who deserves the BF of the year award, took her to see the doctor. When our group got back to the house later that evening, we came back to a frosty surprise! Mascara and Transam made the most perfect looking snowman that I've ever seen. The three spherical layers were literally dimensionally correct all around. I think everyone was really impressed by their work. They've got some great hand molding skills doncha think! They used mushrooms for the eyes and a sliver of bell pepper gave it a friendly smile. Ironically enough, the house had this cowboy hat with a star in the front laying around and so they plopped it on top of the snowman's head. Way to represent TEXAS! The snowman was such a big hit that there was about fifteen minutes of picture taking before everyone finally went inside to wash up and get ready for dinner.
One of the few group fotos that we took.
Big poppa and I getting our pose on.
Flower child and I getting our pose on. We're matching!
Title fight: Light Weight Division - South Face Vs Ice Face.
Snowman getting some love from the ladies.





No comments:
Post a Comment