So here's the one percent of on goings that happened on our second day of SB. These series of fotos are pretty boring. Lots of posey fotos and not enough SB action. This was when I wasn't capable of going down the mountain with a camera in my hand. Things are slightly different now. I don't fall as much as I used to and I mos def have better sense and control of the mtn. I didn't think I would be able to do it at all that day cos my body was in such pain from the day before. Most of us were feeling pretty bad so I think there was a unanimous decision to find the baby bunny slope and just get in some practice with technique and try to get toe-side down. The bunny slope in Vail is called the Gopher Hill. If you ever go to Vail and think that you will only stay on the Gopher Hill, do NOT buy any lift tickets! REPEAT! Don't bother buying any lift tickets cos the tiny Gopher Hill chairlift is FREE! We actually did the Gopher Hill two days. Haha! I know. We're wusses. Anyhow. So here goes it.
This is our group leaving the gift shop. Everytime I travel, I end up loading up with all this souvenir junk. That's what I get for trying to collect things. Don't become a collector and start collecting things. I'm such a sucker sometimes. Anyways. I also realize that I'm really good at wasting time. Everyone wanted to get going on the slopes so that we could make the most of the day. But I ended up taking forever in the gift shop. Whoops. So sollee!
Now we're trying to find the Gopher Hill. Yes. It was that small and obscure that it was almost invisible. Hey, you gotta start somewhere.
I was sinking in that pile of snow.
Say hi! That's the Gopher Hill right behind Mascara.
Ever see a Buddhist monk snowboard?
The ski lodge.
I really wanted to try the fries cos the last time I had fries at a ski lodge, they were frackin' DELICIOUS! It was not so good here. And if you're wondering if that's a chicken sandwich, well, you betcha it is!































No comments:
Post a Comment