Monday, March 9, 2009

Musik Mundi: Taylor Swift

My middle sistar was a fan of Taylor Swift long before I was. I just became a fan maybe a week or two ago. I didn't really care for her before cos I thought to myself, how could I possibly like the music of someone who is dating a Jo Bro? Hah! I was watching the tele (as usual) and this CSI promo came on. It was the one where Taylor Swift would play a part in. The music that was used for the promo was her You're Not Sorry track and the CSI folks did their own little remix on it. The small part that I heard I really liked! I spent some time trying to find the remix but wasn't so successful. I ended up settling for her original album version for a couple of days. Then yesterday, Perez Hilton informed the world that it was now available on iTunes. Yays! Luckily, baby sistar gives me all her iTunes GC's so if my trusty site doesn't have what I need, then I gots credit. The original is really pretty and is really nice the way it is. I also like the remix but there are parts that could have been better produced to enhance the melody of the song. I like her other radio stuff but it's not quite ipod worthy. I'm not so crazy about her voice but she's so awesome on all the other aspects that it's ok. She's getting air time on like a gazillion songs right now!

*photo courtesy of amazon.com*


Taylor Swift
Album: Fearless (2008)
Song: You're Not Sorry (Album Version)
Song: You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix)

No comments: