Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. That's frackin' Lady Gaga's real name. Crazy huh?!? IMO, she's the absolute most coolest singer-songwriter at the moment. Her style is just awesome even though I would never wear anything that she wears. And I love pop music. Especially stuff that makes me want to get up and JUST DANCE. Well, I like that song but not as much as I'm super digging Poker Face. It's my get hype song. Big poppa was saying how he thinks the lyrics are dumb but I'm like, who frackin' cares about the lyrics. The music and beat are just bumping! I think Lady Gaga is what Gwen Stefani tried to be in her solo career but just couldn't quite do it. I know. That's mean! Anyhow. There's this other super cool thing that's floating around the web world and it's this short film thing that Lady Gaga put together. Loves it!
*photo courtesy of amazon.com*
Lady Gaga
Album: Fame (2008)
Song: Poker Face
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment