You know, I seriously could not remember if I ever posted and blogged about Mongol's birthday get together. I think that I had e-mailed the link of the fotos to him and thought that I had blogged them? Iono. Things have been busy at work and at home with the costume construction and what not. So things are calmer and now maybe my mind can clear up a bit. So we initially were supposed to meet up at Fox and Hound on Westheimer, but it smelled of vomit and so we ended up at Sherlock's on Westheimer. Big poppa and voodoo were trying to knock Mongol out but it never happened. That guy's got some tolerance! Big poppa, however, pretty much passed out in the car right after he claimed that he wanted to go to Tan Tan. Yeah right. I actually drank a lot in the beginning but stopped after I realized that big poppa was drinking more than I was. I had a really good buzz going and had to park myself in a seat to sober up so I could drive us home. Mongol ended up hijacking my camera for a bit, hence the many fotos of me.
4 weeks ago










































No comments:
Post a Comment