The first thing that big poppa and I rushed off to after settling into our hotel was this architecture tour that I had booked for our group. I had decided to go with George at Chicago Savvy Tours. The tour package was called Walk About, Walk Aboard Tour, which includes a 90 minute Signature Architectural + Historical Walking Tour followed by a 1 hour sail on Lake Michigan on the Tall Ship Windy. George was really great and really knew his stuff. I was prolly listening half the time since I was busy taking pictures but I did learn some interesting facts and got some insight into the thought process behind the engineering and designs of some of the buildings. I felt that perhaps George spent a little too much time talking about some of the buildings. If I had known, I would have suggested more of a breeze through with some quick facts and anecdotes so that we could have squeezed in Millennium Park. None of the other folks had time that weekend to go around that area. Boo.
4 weeks ago





































































1 comment:
who's the guy at the side of the building?
Post a Comment