78 East Washington St
Chicago, IL 60602
The conclusion of our architectural tour left us right in front of the Chicago Cultural Center. Our tour guide George had to leave but suggested that we check the place out, especially to see the Tiffany dome inside. The center is free to the public and many locals come here for quiet leisure to read and/or to study. The center actually looks more like a palace with it's columns and ornate ceilings. We went up this grand looking staircase to what we thought was the Tiffany dome. Upon reading up on the Tiffany dome just right now, I now realize that what we saw was not the Tiffany but rather just a stained glass dome. Argh! This is really gonna be bother so now I have to go back to Chicago just so I can see that darn Tiffany dome!
4 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment