Monday, January 5, 2009

Musik Mundi: The Killers

Keeping with the Vegas theme I've had going on lately, and being that they've got a new song out, why not blog about The Killers! Their new song Humans is a super awesome and upbeat. Big poppa actually liked it first since he listens to more radio than I do. I didn't realize I also liked it until my sister was blasting it from her room on repeat. It didn't get annoying. It just got better! It also doesn't hurt that the lead singer is a frackin' CUTIE! AND ... he's a key man. The piano keys that is.

Brandon Flowers - vocals, keyboards
Dave Keuning - guitar, vocals
Mark Stoermer - bass guitar, vocals
Ronnie Vannucci Jr. - percussion, drums



The Killers
Album: Day & Age
Song: Human

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the killers. i'm upset that their show is sold out in houston and trying to find tickets is going to cost me at least $190. geez. their past shows here have been awesome though. my fave track on this new album is "i can't stay" <3

Nosmo King said...

@ eatyet:

$190 for tickets ... what a true fan! but of course, their music really good ... i'm gonna go check out "i can't stay"!