Sunday, January 18, 2009

Restaurant: Ibiza

2450 Louisiana
Houston, TX 77006

Big poppa and I randomly decided to try Ibiza one night, not even knowing that the chef there competed in Iron Chef America. Chef Charles Clark competed against Mario Batali. Eh. I don't care much. I much prefer the ancient Chinese chef over at my favorite Bellaire/Chinatown hole-in--the-wall restaurant. I'm no fancy schmancy girl. It also turns out this place does the whole giganto wine selection dealio, which was a great thing cos I'm collecting wine corks for a project and our server was able to gather up a good amount. So please keep me in mind whenever you come face-to-face with some wine corks. In summary though, pizza is no good, big poppa said his pork chops were pretty good and the restaurant itself really nice! It's like one of those trendy/modern/upscale places that is common in the east and west coast.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: