3600 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
My second favo hotel on the strip. The Bellagio. Makes me think about a couple of things. Britney Spears performing right smack dab in the middle of the famous fountain. The Ocean's Eleven team having their final moment together, in front of the same famous fountain. Most of the hotels there are the same except for certain things. What makes the Bellagio different from the other hotels is mos def their gorgeous stained glass flowers that covers part of the ceiling in the front lobby as well as their seasonal decorations in the next room over. It's super extravagant. Like hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of special effects different. I've seen it during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years and each time they have had something different going on. And of course who can forget the spectacular Bellagio fountains. You can always expect crowds of people waiting in front for the water performance to begin. It's one of my favo things to do when I go there. Water shoots out from different types of specialized spouts to the beat of music blaring from the speakers positioned all around. At times, there are bursts of water that goes shooting hundreds of feet into the air. Magnefico! The second night in Vegas, all the girls had dinner at Fix which is a restaurant at the Bellagio. They offer pre fixe menus for groups of people celebrating your typical occasions. Like for us, it was 2-X's bachey. So for fifty bucks a person, we got to sample three different appetizers, an entree and a dessert. I have no idears if that's a good deal or not. But the food was yummy! Let's see. What can I remember having? Appetizer: lobster tacos and I can't remember the other two. Entree: filet mignon or pasta with prociutto. Dessert: can't remember. But in the end, trust me when I say that I am SOOOOO over Vegas. Some people can go there time and time again and still find ways to enjoy it. I'm just. Done. Caput with it! Moving on.
4 weeks ago


































No comments:
Post a Comment