Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trippin': Puerto Vallarta - Malecon

While in PV, a must checkout spot is the Malecon. It's this boardwalk lined with all these super cool sculptures and statues. On one side, you have stores and shops and cafes and restaurants. There's a lot of exploring to be done and lots of stores offering the same souvenir type of things. On the other side of the boardwalk is this awesome and unobstructed view of the ocean. Gorgeous. The only complaint I have would be about the horrible weather. As I have mentioned before in a previous post, it was HAWT! HUMID! BLAH! It just made taking an enjoyable stroll down the Malecon just miserable. I was sweating faster than I could hydrate myself. Several times, big poppa and I had to seek out refuge in some shop just to cool down for a bit. I was an unsightly mess. Hair stuck to my face, rivers of sweat streaming down my body and my face was bright pink! Yick! But overall, I still had a great time. Unfortunately, we had to rush a bit cos we had a wedding to go to early that evening.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: