After a two weeks of threatening to paper cut people, I was the unlucky victim of a frackin' paper cut. Karma. It exists! It was bad. There was blood spilt. Just a little. But it was there. And I predict it will really hurt tmw. This minor finger trauma made me angry at everything. Especially at all this SPAM and ADS and JUNK that was filling up my e-mail box. I Then began feverishly and frantically unsubscribing from all these e-mails I get from all these stupid annoying sites with supposedly great "offers". UUGGH! That's why I refuse to ever give my e-mail address when I checkout at stores. I don't wanna receive y'alls crap! Anyhow, I get to this e-mail I received from Metropark: New Looks For A New Day. Why do they insist on sending people this kinda crap?!? You know why?!? Cos it WORKS. The page displayed featured some items for both men and women. And now there are two tops that I frackin want. Can this day get anymore crazy?!? Yes it CAN! My ma just called with a list of things that she feels necessary for me to do for her. And of course, I can't say no. So I told her yes. And I loaded my "yes" with as much exasperation and frustration as I could muster. If only she could also see my face through the phone.
WYL 'Belted Plaid Top'
Black Print
$79
Obey 'Make Art Tee'
Burgundy
$34
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment